ACIM is literally voluminous. Its more than one thousand pages comprise three volumes & two additional supplements:
- Theoretical foundation.
- Explains the abstract principles.
- Look at the ego without judgment.
- It is only a metaphor.
- Daily lesson for one year.
- Practice the principles to learn them.
- Train the mind to choose its teacher, subject, curriculum & classroom.
- Live by the Word.
- Manual for Teachers
- Everyone is both student & teacher.
- We learn through teaching.
- We teach through demonstration.
- “Teaching is a call to witness…what you believe.”
- “Choose what you want to teach on the basis of what you want to learn.“
- Clarification of Terms
- Dualistic terms used to explain a non-dualistic thought system.
- Song of Prayer
- Psychotherapy: Purpose, Process and Practice
There are three different publications of A Course in Miracles.
“The attempt to understand totality by breaking it down is clearly the ego…(it) believes that power, understanding & truth lie in separation…”
|< How to Spend your Day||Blog Contents||Basic ACIM >|