“Think about the kind of day you want, and tell yourself there is a way in which this very day can happen just like that.”
From ACIM’s “Manual for Teachers“
- You will be told all that your role should be.
- Stay present & listen.
- Keep in constant contact with the Answer.
- Continuously listen.
- Avoid routines.
- Starting the day right saves time.
- Time is running out.
- It’s always possible to begin again.
- Remember to choose to spend time with God.
- First thing in the morning, think of God.
- Before going to sleep, think of God.
- This sets your mind into a pattern of rest, &
- orients you away from fear.
- & expresses your free will.
- You are not in danger, & have no need of defenses.
- Only then will you accept your real protection.
- Our loving thoughts are our salvation.
- Defensiveness counters forgiveness.
- Remind yourself throughout the day of your protection.
- What has no effects can hardly terrify.
- Only love is real.
- There is no substitute for the Will of God.
- It is to this fact that the teacher of God devotes his day.
- ”God is with me. I cannot be deceived.”
- ”There is no will but God’s.”
- Learn to recognize the forms of magic, & perceive their meaninglessness.
- Fear is withdrawn.
- & makes space for love.
“Each day should be devoted to miracles.”
|< Checklist||Content >|