“When you are not thinking miraculously, you are not really thinking at all.”
Peace of mind is a continuous exercise of balance & strengthening:
☑ Monitor your thoughts.
- Are they loving?
- Are they fearful?
Know first that this is fear.
Fear arises from lack of love.
The only remedy for lack of love is perfect love.
Perfect love is the Atonement.
☑ How do you feel?
- Are you peaceful?
- If not, how so?
- Practice self-care.
- Relinquish or affirm your feelings.
- What fills your heart with Love?
- Contemplate gratitude.
☑ Request guidance from your internal teacher.
- “Where would you have me go,
what would you have me do,
what would you have me say & to whom?“
- What would you have me think?
- What would you have me communicate?
☑ Search for any grievances & be willing to let them go.
- Take nothing seriously.
- What has no effects can hardly terrify.
Repeat until you pass the test of perfect peace.
|< Practice||How to Spend your Day >|