"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails." – Corinthians 13
Love is a powerful & ubiquitous energy with which we want to align & join in order to heal our suffering, transform fear & justify forgiveness.
“The holiest of all spots on earth is where an ancient hatred has become a present love.”
According to ACIM, there are only two emotions, & they cannot co-exist:
- Love is the absence of fear.
- Fear is a call for love.
When form triumphed over content, love lost its meaning. If we forget love, then we do not identify with it & the ego is preserved.
To reverse our original mistake of leaving our Home, we want to recognize fear & balance it with love.
“No one reaches love with fear beside him.”
We Are Co-Creators with God
To create is to love. To co-create with God, feel love in your heart. When we wholly desire love, love flows through us.
Since only love is real, only the love we give & receive in any situation is real.
When we forgive as God does, we are affirming that love is the only reality.
- Love cannot be far behind a grateful heart & thankful mind.
- Love is what I am.
- Gratitude ends fear.
- His Love has called to us unceasingly since time began.
- If fear and love cannot coexist, and if it is impossible to be wholly fearful and remain alive, the only possible whole state is that of love. There is no difference between love and joy.
- It is impossible for a child of God to love his neighbor except as himself. That is why the healer’s prayer is: Let me know this brother as I know myself.
- God’s Son is not guilty. He deserves only love because he has given only love.
- You will love what you perceive as sinless. He walks in peace who travels sinslessly along the way love shows him. For love walks with him there, protecting him from fear. And he will see only the sinless, who cannot attack.
- The point is to feel love in our hearts. The ego wants the world to make us feel love… It won’t; God will.
- Look on all things with love, appreciation & open-mindedness.
- Fear condemns and love forgives. There is no need to attack because love has forgiven me.
- To hold a grievance is to forget who you are, see yourself as a body, & let ego rule. It denies your creation by love.
- Happiness is an attribute of love. Love has no limits being everywhere. To fear God is to be afraid of joy.
- The ego redefined love, limited it, and gave it an opposite. The ego made giving fearful, so you would avoid the only means by which you receive. Give what you receive…peace & love.
- Different kinds of love are not possible. Love is the heart of God. Love cannot judge…it looks on all as one.
- Take a stand against anger, that fear may disappear and offer room to love.
- Forgiveness is an earthly form of love. Salvation depends on your forgiveness.
- Grace is acceptance of God’s Love in a world of seeming fear and hate.
Love wishes to be known, & has no secrets.